talk to my blog (soliloqui?)

 



 look, two friends message me in the same day and same subject.  i still choked "where am i? why im not posting again?"

feels like yesterday i posted the last post on my blog. maybe last month or last two month. i miss to post on may. so what happen to me?

hello.. hello my blog. what news? are you feel bored?

my dear reader, maybe i feel this blog is the most silent thing. and abandoned with no comment or response. so i went to kaskus to post the new thing, i prefer kaskus because i have lots of response from the reader and get reputation or star. i love it :D

so please dont be silent reader here. you can comment on my blog. because the next post i will use english as intro so my bro mathieu can understand what im writing without complaining "i'm not malaysian! what is that!" hahaha.

i turned off the rss notification on facebook. so there wont be any notification on my wall about my latest post. is it ok?

so what i wrote in that period? 

check my kaskus
backpack to lombok
NASA and Mecca

okay, only two post with discussion board on it :) dont hesitate to click that

see you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARJOK : great place to remember

pengalaman ke Giggle Box jatinangor

Sumedang Larang