dorong motor malem-malem



but look today.
i went to wonosari
i thought it will such kind of camping
so i went at seven pm
me and my friend talk about anything
we saw the lamp from the hill
it was beautiful
so i asked my friend to went to jogja city
after got home at 1 am
we run to alun-alun kidul until 2 am
and then the accident happen
the tire of the bike was tore...
sooooooo
i walked from malioboro to condongcatur
it's 4 am when finally got home for the second time


when i pull the bike on my hand
i listened to
Resah - Payung Teduh
in the silent early morning,
only me, my friend, and the bike
and then the lyrics just would make me cry and laugh

i feel so tired
sooooooo happy
and so thanked
God bless us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WARJOK : great place to remember

pengalaman ke Giggle Box jatinangor

Sumedang Larang